8.13.2012






















Hey Guys!



















So, while I'm gone I figured I'd throw together a visual packing guide on how to pack light. As you can see, I essentially keep it simple with shapes and colors, sticking to one scheme and bringing essentially plain things, so long as they can wear long and in many different ways. Then I spice it up with some fun accessories in all shapes and forms, and in loads of different colors, in order to get a different look every time ;) Believe it or not, but all of my clothes are shown packed on the bottom picture! It only filled up half the suitcase, leaving plenty of room for gifts for Kay and her family.

Hope everyone's (still) having a great week! I should be home soon and posting pictures of Germany and PARIS! xx












1 comment:

  1. Hey lady!! I just found your cute blog via a friends, and I'm your newest follower! I'd also love to invite you to check out a fabulous Triple Giveaway I'm having right now!!

    Hope to see you there! And thanks so much!
    xo

    http://emilymmeyers.blogspot.com/2012/08/triple-winner-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by! I'll be sure to return the favor xx