1.19.2013

The Hair Diaries

august 2012//side bangs and dipdyed pink

september 2012//dipdyed magenta, longer side bangs

early november 2012//bangs and ombre

christmas eve, 2012//mermaid!

january 2013//tealish green

someone recently compared me to Nymphadora Tonks, because I change my hair so much. I figured I'd show you all the different ways I've worn my hair this semester. While I've always varied the length of my hair and layers, recently I've been dying it too. The teal has been my favorite so far, but it comes out in a week or so, leaving behind a greyish for a couple days. yuck. I'm letting my locks rest a bit and going back to plain ole' ombre for a while. 

stay tuned for a wicked exciting announcement!

Playlist: Islands, XX//Schizophrenia, Sonic Youth//Thrift Shop, Macklemore//Rambling Man, Laura Marling//Have Fun, Bleeding Knees Club//Watch Over Me, Teen Haze//Pickpocket, Kate Nash








6 comments:

  1. Love the teal I've been dying to do that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the different colours! They all look fantastic. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing, you look way better with those bangs! I realy like the teal and ombre hairstyle!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love announcements! Your hair looks great!
    xo
    girlintheyellowdress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your hair!
    Katie xx
    http://gravityandshe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all your hair changes, it's great to experiment! I think the green looks fab :D xx

    coldknees.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by! I'll be sure to return the favor xx