1. baked german cookies with Kay-there kind of like an almondy butter cookie, very yummy ;)
2. had a lovely christmas with my family, and was lucky to recieve tons of art supplies, some street style books and a pair of toms, among other things
3. spent an awful lot of time snuggling with my kittyyy
4. went on a coffee date with a couple of friends, including kay, lysh(pictured below), and rory, who's recently started a beauty blog called "eye of the beholder"; we spent hours swapping stories and planning her blog
5. had a new year's party(here with lysh), where I took crazy photos and wore my fiesta shirt.
I can't believe that break's already over! As well as the things mentioned above, I finished my university/college portfolios (except for one), cleaned my whole room top to bottom, worked worked worked, and set off every metal detector during a recent mall trip (gah!) How did you spend your winter break?
thanks to all who followed me, four followers is off to a great start! Flow Disruption, Ashley, Halcyon, and Josie-you guys are great :)
hope everyone has a great week and weekend :) xx shay